Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Sunshine" Original Song by Noelle Bean

"Sunshine" Original Song by Noelle Bean Video Clips. Duration : 6.00 Mins.


LYRICS POSTED BELOW! (: This song is about my father who passed away 7 years ago on the 4th of July & it is dedicated to my little sister, Isabella Bean (Sunshine). It speaks of hard times and memories of such a loving father. Drug addiction is what took him away so suddenly and too soon. I wrote it so others who have gone through loss can relate and know that there are other people that have felt the same way as you do or have felt. VERSE: seven years since you've been gone remorseful little voices saying what's done is done midnight chimes and I fight back the tears of a bitter goodbye PRE-CHORUS: I know things went wrong one final choice led me down a road I don't belong darling know someday, somehow we'll meet again but until then here's a solemn vow you're my sunshine (2x) VERSE 2: the day was muted just a flash before my eyes heard the news, numbed and confused as I watched my mother cry the stars were shy as I looked up from that wooden swing watching fireworks and wondering if you were watching me PRE-CHORUS I know things went wrong one final choice led me down a road I don't belong darling know someday, somehow we'll meet again but until then here's a solemn vow you're my sunshine (4x) BRIDGE: I remember you (4x) In loving memory: David Bean In loving memory: David Bean

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.