Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The New FASTEST ROM EVER for your G1/Mytouch3G: SuperCSDIv4 (Review)

The New FASTEST ROM EVER for your G1/Mytouch3G: SuperCSDIv4 (Review) Video Clips. Duration : 9.18 Mins.


Make your G1or Mytouch 3G feel like a Nexus One! Okay... Maybe that was going too far. LOL But this WILL make your G1 feel BETTER than new. As always, you will need root in order to flash custom ROMs. ESPECIALLY custom Spanish ones =p Now, I didn't believe the hype surrounding this ROM. I too was an unbeliever. You always hear of new developers touting their ROMs as the fastest or how some kid made a ROM that can cook you a hotpocket in 30 seconds flat. Well, I am pleased to say that I was wrong with this ROM. This ROM comes to you courtesy of Spain and well known developer Super@tmel from HTCMania. I don't know what that guy put in his bowl of "Kernel Flakes" but this really is the fastest ROM I have yet to experience. Being a flash junkie myself, I have been around the ROM block and can honestly say this is not placebo. Linpack alone can support my claim and even when it doesn't, this ROM is still faster than even those with JIT Hacks, RAM Hacks and flap jacks. This ROM has NO RAM hack which makes it GREAT for 3D gaming. =) My only comlaint is that I wish some devs and themers would give this ROM a little bit of love. Its definitely an eyesore and it would be nice to see this packed up with a reboot option and some new features/apps. Also, a stock Eclair 2.1 theme wouldn't hurt either. *****UPDATE******** MLIGN gave this some love and fixed all the broken stuff!!!!! (Correct APN settings with Data, 3G, MMS. English keyboard as well) Download: www.4shared.com If you want ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.