Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cristina Vee- "Remember Me" (Dating Sim OP)

Cristina Vee- "Remember Me" (Dating Sim OP) Tube. Duration : 3.75 Mins.


Thank you guys so much! I've uploaded a video blog introduction to the song :) Buy the song on iTunes: itunes.apple.com Play the free demo and buy the full game here: www.winterwolves.com Title theme song to "Remember Me" Video Game from Winterwolves performed by Cristina Vee. Music and lyrics composed by Matt (from LeetStreet Boys.) [verse 1] Yesterday we stood together Your hand in mine Could it be like this forever Here by your side Suddenly bonds sewn are severed Now we divide So take me back on one last motorcycle ride [chorus] If the world goes bright in a burst of light In a heartbeat flash a memory When the sun shines dark everlasting spark Holding on to all that you could be Hoping eventually You will remember me (Remember me) [verse 2] As the time passes confusion Remains in my mind Through the doubts feelings I choose from I can't decide So afraid that I could lose you Someday you'll see If I could make this right I'd bring you back to me [bridge] Even when your heart forgets the times we share Search within your heart you'll find me there

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search