Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daniel Johnston - I Live My Broken Dreams (FULL VERSION)

Daniel Johnston - I Live My Broken Dreams (FULL VERSION) Video Clips. Duration : 2.10 Mins.


Daniel Johnston on IRS' "The Cutting Edge" 1985 at Liberty Lunch in Austin, Texas. I ripped this low-quality (but complete!) version from here: www.megavideo.com If anyone of you has a Megavideo Premium account it would be very much appreciated, if this person could please download the original video file and make it available to me (and to others). Please send me a message via my profile. As soon as I have the original file, I want to make sure that this clip won't at some point be vanished forever. Thanks. Lyrics: When I was out in San Marcos, a year ago today, They probably would have put me in a home. But I threw all my belongings into a garbage bag, And out into the worldness I did roam. My hopes lay shattered like a mirror on the floor, I see myself and I look really scattered. But I live my broken dreams. The wildest summer that I ever knew, I had a flat tire down memory lane. But I came back after five months and a half, And now I'm just trying to explain. And now I'm here, and here I stand, With a sweet angel holding my hand. I live my broken dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search