Tuesday, December 4, 2012

David Guetta ft Kid Cudi - Memories [LYRICS][HD][FULL]

David Guetta ft Kid Cudi - Memories [LYRICS][HD][FULL] Video Clips. Duration : 3.52 Mins.


cequibuZZ.com Vidéos Buzz, Jeux Flash et Expressions Drôles All the crazy shit i did tonight Those will be the best memories I just wanna let it go for the night That would be the best ever be for me All the crazy shit i did tonight Those will be the best memories I just wanna let it go for the night That would be the best ever be for me hey,hey yeah,yeah (x5) All the crazy shit i did tonight Those will be the best memories I just wanna let it go for the night That would be the best ever be for me All the crazy shit i did tonight Those will be the best memories I just wanna let it go for the night That would be the best ever be for me hey,hey yeah,yeah (x5) Its getting late but I dont mind (x8) hey,hey yeah,yeah (x5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search