Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hells Angels Forever, NYC

Hells Angels Forever, NYC Tube. Duration : 14.73 Mins.


I edited this film down from the full length feature, "Hells Angels Forever," to include most of the footage that was filmed on 3rd St., NYC. To be clear, I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL FILMMAKER. I lived across the street from the clubhouse for 10 years, from mid-1970s to mid-1980s. These are the guys I used to see on the block everyday. The first guy speaking is Howie Weisbrod, who's apartment was directly across the street from mine. Next guy is Big Vinny Girolamo, who later lost his life in a knife fight with an Oakland Hells Angel, back in 1979. There's a plaque in his memory posted over the renovated clubhouse door to this day. I miss those days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search