Saturday, December 15, 2012

Resident Evil Movie (In A Nutshell)

Resident Evil Movie (In A Nutshell) Tube. Duration : 2.73 Mins.


residentevilmusicals.webs.com For RE Movie fans! Stuff is prolly out of order cause I did it from memory. I'm not the biggest fan of the movie, but it was decent enough; This video was a request and kinda rekindled the flame I lost to laziness. If it's hard to understand... well... I guess too bad. Unless I was REALLY not lazy, then I MIGHT add subtitles... But that would take forever and kill me. Rain of ana-lucia.com (Michelle Rodriguez Online) and I are working together on making web-comics and video-comics for the site. Her YouTube name is ResidentEvilMovies. Resident Evil- Main Theme Madagascar Soundtrack- I like to Move it Resident Evil Musicals™ ©LeggyProductions Resident Evil is Property of CAPCOM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search