Tuesday, January 1, 2013

La Dispute - The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit w/ lyrics

La Dispute - The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit w/ lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 3.93 Mins.


It's the second new track off La Dispute's upcoming full length "Wildlife." Pre-order the LP now! www.nosleepstore.com Lyrics: After sundown, before sleeping, I am the worst of me. I am a mess of these Old themes and the murmur of half-dreams whisper seductively and Stage scenes. It's fear fiction, these visions, caught somewhere between delusion and prophesy. What I haven't done, what I've wanted to, and what I fear you have Becomes reality here. Bright lights in the young night keep to the beat. A classic party scene, crowded and interesting. No love, no life, no history. Just touch, just chemistry, just A roaring undercurrent simple and sensory. Young bodies, warm skin, perfect symmetry and It's a moment, harmless. It's energy. It's like medicine, It's self-discovery. See, all the secrets I keep, why are they secrets? It's only temporary, that fleeting feeling of warmth, Just a flash before the line gets blurry, Between a longing for more than what the body wants now and What the body wants now more than anything. Was it integrity that kept my hands to myself or Just the thought of getting too far ahead of you? Was it that I got too tired of the consequence? Or was I just scared? I only know I never wanted to get left behind. No pauses, not a second guess. First a swaying then a stumble then a swagger. They're just movements towards feeling. It doesn't matter Neither hesitates to carry on a kind of energy, Sweat and block out everything to Find every aperture and ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search