Monday, January 21, 2013

Linkin Park.- New Divide

Linkin Park.- New Divide Tube. Duration : 4.65 Mins.


I remembered black skies / the lightning all around me I remembered each flash / as time began to blur Like a startling sign / that fate had finally found me And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes Give me reason / to fill this hole / connect the space between Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies Across this new divide There was nothing in sight / but memories left abandoned There was nowhere to hide / the ashes fell like snow And the ground caved in / between where we were standing And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes Across this new divide In every loss / in every lie In every truth that you'd deny And each regret / and each goodbye was a mistake to great to hide And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes Give me reason / to fill this hole / connect the space between Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies Across this new divide Across this new divide

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search