Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nintendo Wii-U unboxing w/ ChilledChaos

Nintendo Wii-U unboxing w/ ChilledChaos Tube. Duration : 17.82 Mins.


Nintendo strikes first in this bout of next generation consoles...but are they able to deliver a knockout straight out of the box? Let us see what is inside! Do you guys want to see Commentary from ZombiU and SMB? You can Subscribe by clicking this conveniently placed Link! www.youtube.com -NOTE- I mentioned the Wii-U can play Gamecube games, it can not. I also mentioned the Wii disc was a regular DVD, it was not, it was a Wii Optical Disc. I apologize for the confusion. The Nintendo Wii-U Launched on November 18th 2012. System Specs (According to Wikipedia) Media 12 cm 25 GB Wii U Optical Disc 12 cm Wii Optical Disc Digital distribution CPU IBM Power Architecture-based multi-core processor Storage 32 GB Internal flash memory, Deluxe Set; 8 GB Internal flash memory, Basic SD card, SDHC Card (Not sure if you can DL full games on those) Graphics AMD Radeon-based GPU Controller Wii U GamePad, Wii U Pro Controller, Wii Remote, Nunchuk, Balance Board Conn Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Online Nintendo Network, Miiverse BW Comp Wii Website www.nintendo.com/wiiu I hope you enjoyed the Unboxing. It's a different perspective from the usual unboxing. This time I included my face...let me know which you prefer. Thank you. Follow me on the Internets! www.twitter.com www.facebook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search